The term ‘Christine Thomas’ or ‘me’ or ‘my’ or ‘I’ refers to Christine Thomas, the owner of the blog. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the blog user.
Your use of this blog is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this blog is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this blog for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this blog is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this blog meet your specific requirements.
- This blog contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the blog. Any reproduction of the blog’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this blog, which are not the property of, or licensed to me, are acknowledged on the blog.
- Unauthorised use of this blog may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This blog may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by me. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that I recommend or endorse the websites. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this blog and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Sri Lanka.
- You may only use the blog for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the blog.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on my blog unless otherwise agreed. You will be provided with full-service terms and conditions if you request a quote or proposal document, and prior to me doing any work for you.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of my blog following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify me from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the blog.
- In no event will I be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this blog.
- Every effort is made to keep the blog up and running smoothly. However, I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the blog being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.